A 12 month fixed term contract with a world class engineering firm based in Cookstown, playing an integral role within supporting the employee life cycle.
The leading provider of wet processing solutions for the materials processing industry. Our client are looking for a Talent Officer to join their team for an initial 3 month period.
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree level in either HR or Business-related discipline combined with at least 1 years, previous experience in an HR Administration role OR educated to A Level or equivalent combined with at least 2 years' experience in a HR Administration role
- Good working knowledge of Employment legislation
- Experience with recruitment and selection and/or employee relations
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
As Talent Officer you will:
- To work in conjunction with the Talent Team and Managers to ensure that all employees receive a great employee experience throughout their employment with the Company.
- To support the Talent Team with the complete recruitment process whilst ensuring a positive candidate experience for all. Activities to include advertising opportunities, shortlisting, interviewing, offering, issuing contracts, and requesting references.
- To assist with attraction and retention activities as required, e.g., attendance at recruitment fairs, providing support for engagement activities, employee forums etc.
- To process all promotion and transfer activity, and where relevant assist with selection processes.
- To manage the leaver process, including the completion of exit interviews and sharing of recommendations based on the outputs of the interviews.
- With guidance from the HR Specialists support managers with investigation and disciplinary meetings as required, particularly those relating to absence.
- To assist with the development of HR policies and documentation within NI and across other countries.
- To manage the Talent systems and internal shared drive, ensuring that systems/files are well organised, documents held in the appropriate place (privately or publicly) and files audit ready - qualifications, certificates, and proof of eligibility to work etc available in files.
- To maintain accurate payroll records for monthly processing.
- To assist with the collation of information for the completion of monitoring returns.
- To promote effective employee relations across the group, recommending effective practice where necessary and maintaining a highly positive employer-employee relationship within the company.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.