An amazing opportunity has just opened up for a Talent Officer, to join our client, a well known manufacturing organisation in Newtownabbey. Our client requires an experienced HR professional to support the organisation on an ongoing basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known manufacturing organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
Working within the Talent and Organisation Development Team you will play an integral role within the function supporting the employee life cycle, through recruitment, onboarding, absence management, culture & engagement activities, and data management.
The idea applicant will be:
Educated to degree level in either HR or Business-related discipline combined with at least 1 years, previous experience in an HR Administration role
Educated to A Level or equivalent combined with at least 2 years' experience in a HR Administration role
- Good working knowledge of Employment legislation
- Experience with recruitment and selection and/or employee relations
As Talent Officer you will:
- Support the Talent Team with the complete recruitment process whilst ensuring a positive candidate experience for all. Activities to include advertising opportunities, shortlisting, interviewing, offering, issuing contracts, and requesting references.
- Assist with attraction and retention activities as required, e.g., attendance at recruitment fairs, providing support for engagement activities, employee forums etc.
- Process all promotion and transfer activity, and where relevant assist with selection processes.
- Manage the leaver process, including the completion of exit interviews and sharing of recommendations based on the outputs of the interviews.
- With guidance from the HR Specialists support managers with investigation and disciplinary meetings as required, particularly those relating to absence.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.