Talent Business Partner
VANRATH is delighted to be exclusively partnering with the world's leading refrigeration and catering equipment supplier, as they seek to appoint a new Talent Business Partner based out of their Lisburn HQ.
The company in question supply major food exhibitions, sporting events and retailers across the globe; from the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix to Glastonbury.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional with 5+ year's generalist experience, to join a global leader and work with an exceptional team of HR professionals, supporting a global employee base.
The successful applicant could be an experienced HR Advisor or Generalist ready for their next step, or an established Business Partner or Manager. Whether your one or the other, its essential that you are a motivated self-starter, with a pro-active and solutions orientated approach.
What you will be doing?
- Operational HR and governance
- Employee Relations:
- Learning & Development:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Educated to degree level in HR Management or CIPD qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a senior HR role, within a high-growth, lean and dynamic environment, and ideally with international experience (desirable);
- Excellent stakeholder-management skills.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to drive best practices globally.
- Adhoc travel required across global offices.
- A competitive base salary + potential for bonus
- 33 days annual leave
- Gym membership
- Much more!
To discuss your next HR related career move, speak with Jason Glenn at VANRATH or to apply, please use the link below