VANRATH is exclusively partnering with one of Northern Ireland's most exciting Technology firms, who due to sustained growth have created a new Talent Advisor role within their HR team.
This will be on a full-time permanent basis, with hybrid working available.
The company in question has built a strong brand name in the NI tech sector, with state-of-the-art facilities and a huge focus on their people and culture, all of which has contributed to making it one of NI's leading employers of choice.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter from either an internal or agency background, ideally equipped with a strong working knowledge of the technology sector with a professional, personable and collaborative approach to work.
You will be responsible for providing a range of effective and cost-efficient recruitment solutions to ensure that the business continue to attract and build a network of talent for current and future opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle for all roles following fair employment guidelines
- Liaise with HR team and hiring managers to understand recruitment needs including the full qualification of all roles;
- Manage all recruitment content including job adverts, job descriptions and all associated content contained within the careers pages of company intranet and website;
- Attract candidates through multiple channels such as LinkedIn and other job boards;
- Promote recruitment bounty to all employees in order to maximise our existing network of talent;
- Liaise with HR & hiring managers on internal restructures/promotions to ensure appropriate internal recruitment process is followed
- CV reviewing, telephone screening and organising interviews;
- Manage applicants through the interview and selection process and provide suitable and meaningful feedback to candidates to ensure they receive a positive experience;
- Build a talent network for current and future roles;
- Build relationships with schools, colleges and universities to nurture local talent and develop STEM initiatives;
- Organise and represent the organisation at appropriate university milkrounds and other careers events as well as managing all in-house recruitment open days;
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies and create a PSL & cost comparison
- Updating of PAMS system for completion of annual monitoring return and Article 55
The Successful Candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role managing the recruitment lifecycle, preferably gained within a technology/MSP environment;
- Competent in using recruitment platforms, including LinkedIn;
- Working knowledge of use of PAMS or similar recruitment system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly across different channels and build lasting relationships;
- Solid planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and work towards a deadline;
- Ability to carry out tasks to a high standard with a strong eye for attention to detail and thorough approach to their work;
- Proficient in the use of MS Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proactive and flexible with a "can do" attitude;
- Team player - understands the importance of teamwork.
A competitive base salary and benefits to include
25 days annual leave, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, on-line discounts & savings platform, free parking, spot bonus scheme, recruitment bounty scheme, free fruit Monday, dress down Friday, Fundraising, Sports & Social club.
For further information on this exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in the strictest confidence on 07577777450