A 6 month temporary contract with a world class engineering firm based in Cookstown, playing an integral role within supporting the employee life cycle.
The leading provider of wet processing solutions for the materials processing industry. Our client are looking for a Talent Administrator to join their team for an initial 6 month period with possibility for extension and progression.
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree level in either HR or Business-related discipline looking for their first step into working in a HR role
Educated to A Level or equivalent combined with at least 6 months' experience in an Administration role
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Fully proficient in MS Word and working knowledge of Powerpoint
- Ability to work with in-house systems
- Team Player
- Attentive to detail
As Talent Administrator you will:
- Support the Talent Team with the complete recruitment process
- Support with the update of talent systems and internal shared drive
- Maintain accurate payroll records
- Assist with collation of information for completion of monitoring returns
- Assist with organisation of earning and Development Events
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.