Are you looking to gain amazing exposure in one of the most successful and innovative global companies? Our client works in playing a key part in some of the world's most revolutionary sectors. This is a great opportunity to get amazing exposure to a wide variety of tools and develop skill sets in various areas.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Competitive Base salary
- Great Holiday package & Flexibility
- Training & Development Budget
- Remote working/Hybrid model on-going
Our client is a global company solely focused on developing new technology to aid in the Cryptocurrency markets whilst tracking and bench marking market rates. They are continuously innovating and providing large scale solutions to manage a major client base. You will be joining a highly adaptable and self-motivated team of employees, implementing and supporting the business. They pride themselves on being dynamic, and working with a wide range of technologies as part of a friendly and dedicated team, within an ever-expanding great environment. This is a great opportunity with a stepping stone into such a wide variety of other departments and tech stacks.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Systems Engineer - Intermediate level talent and have gained a fantastic reputation in terms of helping employees maximise and develop their skills in different areas of expertise across a wide variety of work.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a similar role and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Hands on Linux/ Unix system experience either as a systems admin or software developer.
- Strong hands on shell scripting skills
- Experience in application support, web technologies, APIs and Microservices
- Experience in CI/CD Pipeline tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with infrastructure management technology
As an Intermediate Systems Engineer you will:
- Work closely with technical operations and business operations teams on critical issue resolution.
- Troubleshoot technical problems in data flow or configuration
- Deploy in-house and 3rd party applications with a keen focus on automation
- Automate manual processes via scripting and/or tools.
- Provide effective and timely solutions in a very fast paced environment where multitasking and attention to detail is critical.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.