Do you have experience supporting users, organising meetings, data entry experience and would like to work within a key charitable organisation that is integral to Belfast and the wider Northern Irish community?
Starting Salary of £21,000 per annum, Generous Holiday Package and Pension Scheme
The client provides immediate and ongoing support to both homeless and vulnerably housed people, many of whom have complex and multiple needs. The organisation's ethos is one of high tolerance, low threshold and all their services are based on the principles of harm reduction.
The Ideal Person
Working closely with the CEO, the Systems Development and Analysis Officer will provide administrative support to the wider team and to provide data entry services as required. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Experience completing quality control in relation to systems and procedures
- Possess the ability to evaluate systems and develop new ways of working.
- Proven work experience of collating, and reporting data in a variety of ways.
- Experience of report writing.
- Knowledge of quality management of systems and reporting
The Administration Officer has the following responsibilities:
- Review, evaluate and develop our client information system working to ensure it is effective at collating information on our client group and the support work provided.
- Work with external consultants to enhance our systems as and when required.
- Provide high quality qualitative and quantitative reports as requested for funders/audits/KPIs/daily/quarterly returns etc.,
- Analyse and report data in a variety of formats to highlight trends and gaps in service and provide evidence for reporting purposes.
- Design a procedural manual and training in regard to the IT systems.
- Undertake responsibility for staff and volunteer induction on the client information system, providing follow up advice and support as necessary
- Carry out spot checks to ensure quality control in regard to accurate statistical information.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…