Are you an experienced Systems Analyst, with a background in ICT systems in schools? Do you have a passion for UAT and keeping up to date with IT System developments?
VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for an initial 6 month contract, for an experience Systems Analyst for one of NI's largest public sector organisations. This can be on a remote basis or in any of the sites Belfast, Dundonald, Ballymena, Armagh or Omagh.
c£31,000 - £34,000 + Holiday & Pension
The client responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective primary and secondary education services are available to meet the needs of children and young people, and support for the provision of efficient and effective youth services.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the ongoing technical feasibility and acceptability of a range of C2k services being delivered in conjunction with a range of public and private sector partners. This includes the delivery of effective integration across the constituent parts of the service as well as integration with external agencies and suppliers to achieve seamless management of data;
- Demonstrable experience working with computerised systems in a diversified organisation.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding of the ICT systems in schools.
- Experience supporting the technical training of staff
- Experience in signing off and acceptance testing of new Management Information Systems
- Experience supporting managers and managing risks,
- Previous project management experience beneficial
As the Systems Analyst you will;
- Supervise and contribute to the installation, technical maintenance and upgrade of LAN and WAN services within C2k guidelines and standards;
- Supervise and contribute to the installation, technical maintenance and upgrade of business critical software within C2k guidelines and standards
- Manage technical helpdesk calls as required by C2k. Provide first line support to skilled TSOs for problem solving, diagnosis and support
- Develop, test and quality assure software upgrades required by C2k
- Manage and participate in the delivery of ICT support services and provide ICT consultancy to senior management, schools, educational bodies and other C2k colleagues, both technical and non-technical.
- Contribute to the overall implementation and service delivery and development strategy of C2k.
- Manage of all technical issues in a dynamic environment, ensuring that the demands and prioritization or technical helpdesk calls, upgrade targets and quality thresholds are met within tight deadlines.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.