IT Systems Administrator (£28-32k) (Newtownards) (Onsite)
We are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator for an award-winning food manufacture to provide support in the form of desktops (Hardware and Software), servers and other areas of computer operations.
This role is offering a lucrative starting salary of between c£28,000- 32,000 dependent upon experience + holiday and pension.
Our client is an award-winning food manufacturer selling into markets in the UK, Ireland, Europe and the USA. The client works with large-scale food service companies and manufacturers to produce new products in a variety of ways that keep up with the latest trends in food. Due to increased diversification in their product range, the client is now able to further grow and develop,
The IT Systems Administrator with the award-winning food manufacturer, you will assist in the support, planning and implementation of information technology. Which will involve day-to-day duties including.
- Respond and action helpdesk ticket system in line with departmental KPI's.
- Install, configure and support the use of computer hardware, software and specialized technologies including VMWARE, Windows Server Management, MS Cloud & Hybrid Services, Business Intelligence, Virtual Local Area Networks, 0365 and Azure.
- Responsible for administration and development of SQL.
- Provide support and continual improvement for 0365 administration apps including hybrid services.
- Experience supporting and developing within a Virtual Environment including VMWare & VStorage.
- Understanding of Structured Query Language.
- Knowledge and understanding of network topologies, hardware and protocols.
- Proactive approach to managing IT infrastructure and systems.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools and MS server.
- Experience with accounts systems and processes
- Knowledge of MS Sharepoint
- Understanding of DAX
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT and Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan in the strictest confidence.
Who are we as an organisation?
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Built Environment
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.