Do you have strong systems experience with detailed Power BI experience? A leading construction business requires a Systems Accountant to join the team for a 6-12 month project role.
What's in it for you?
- £55,000 - £60,000 (negotiable based on experience)
- Immediate start available
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting an impressive construction business based in Greater Belfast in their recruitment of an experienced Systems Accountant. This is a project role that is set for a period of 6 - 12 months, the Systems Accountant will be tasked with reviewing & redesigning processes, building dashboards, and improving reporting functions. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have tangible experience in a similar role, with proven Power BI skills.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by Experience
- Strong systems experience
- Dashboard building experience
- Power BI
- Advanced Excel
What you'll do
- Developing processes and systems to facilitate financial and management reporting
- Ensuring reports are validate before use in the business
- Review and develop accounting & process changes
- Identifying opportunities for system standardisation, improving efficiencies and data quality
- Have ownership of ERP accounting structure
- Assist wider finance team with system errors/issues
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence