VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading business seeking to take on board an Systems Accountant into their team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with a strong understanding of implementation, updating & maintenance of accounting systems who is motivated by driving added value to a business through efficiency & automation of accounting systems.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Office based
- Belfast based
- Large parent company with several businesses throughout NI
- Responsible for the current accounting systems, processes and procedures throughout the different business sectors.
- Ensure all system calendars are maintained within the ERP system
- Assist with ERP system upgrades
- Working closely with I.T and Finance departments on various projects
- Identifying areas of continuous improvement within processes and procedures
- Developing and enhancing retail reporting to senior management
- Automating the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Assisting in preparation and import of annual budgets and forecasts to ERP system
- Any other duties relevant and related to the post
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong understanding of accountancy packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work efficiently and to prioritise workloads in face paced environment
- Examples of system implementation/upgrade from previous roles
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.