VanRath are exclusively recruiting for a Systems Accountant on Temporary basis for a large organisation based in the Greater Belfast area. This role is to help implement the new Financial ERP system and is a high-profile role for any systems accountant keen to add a challenging new achievement to their CV. This will commence within a short turnaround time and will provide an excellent challenge for the successful candidate. The role also offers remote working and will offer the possibility of extension well beyond the initial time frames, as is typical with such projects, for a successful performer.
Working closely with the Finance and Project Management Team, the role will involve:
- Work in collaboration to deliver the system implementation project to schedule including; defining requirements, providing solutions, building and testing, and delivery of Go Live and Post-Go Live
- Ongoing improvements and enhancements to system efficiencies and processes, controls and management reporting outputs
- Training and liaison with current staff on new system during and after roll-out phase
- Work tightly with stakeholders to provide support and ensure timely delivery of all reporting requirements are met
The Ideal Person:
- Qualified Accountant or similar level with recent experience/involvement in a similar role, i.e. assisting in the delivery of complex, large scale ERP transformation/change and improvement projects
- Reliable, Innovative and Responsible type - self-starter, good problem solver and communicator
- Advanced IT skills essential
- Proven diplomacy, influencing and communication skills in a similar environment
- Commercially aware and highest attention to detail
c.£28/30 per hour (Neg. dep on experience)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Interim Accountancy roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence.