Do you have experience supporting, configuring and assisting in the development of bespoke systems? Do you have data migration experience alongside supporting the on-boarding of users with the appropriate access and permissions? VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a System Support Analyst on a 3 month contract, with potential to be extended to 6, for one of NI's largest public sector bodies.
We are offer an excellent remuneration package for this position of c£39,748 plus Holiday & Pension
The client is a multi-disciplinary organisation with c650 staff involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies and commercial companies in Northern Ireland, and further afield.
The Ideal Person
Working closely with the supplier and as part of a small IT team, the System Support Analyst will have primary responsibility for configuring, developing and supporting a robust and resilient Project Portfolio management infrastructure to meet the business needs of the Institute. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Experience of playing a senior role in a team to successfully introduce and embed ICT solution through collaboration,
- Proven experience within data migration projects,
- Active Directory and account creation experience
- Experience in a 1st Line support role
The System Support Analyst has the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Technical Lead of the project in solution identification and delivery;
- Maintaining a close relationship with the supplier, ensuring that solutions are delivered to the client's satisfaction;
- Ensure solution integration with other internal systems, including finance and HR;
- Support the execution of a data migration plan;
- Support the on-boarding of users with appropriate access and permissions;
- Support the execution of a user testing plan;
- Ensuring delivery of key configuration to an appropriate quality, within agreed timescales.
- Lead & Be part of a small IT team, identifying, planning and reporting on progress;
- Endorsing the integrity and security of recommended technical solutions, ensuring all options have been considered, and appropriate methodologies and standards have been applied;
- Work closely with the Change Manager to ensure effective roll out of the solution.
- Supporting the PPM solution after roll out, and assisting business teams with day-to-day queries
- Using analytical skills to debug and troubleshoot configuration or systemic issues.
- Provide 1st line support - logging, investigation, escalation or resolution of issues
- Support transition to BAU support
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…