- Job Reference: JMJM6677
- Job Title: Small Works Manager/ Surveyor
- Salary: £32,000-£38,000 + (depending on experience) + Company Car
- Location: Across Northern Ireland
Vanrath Seek to Recruit A Project Manager/Surveyor - Overseeing Insurance Reinstatement Projects and Other Small Works.
- Do you have a positive attitude and have the ability to think outside the box?
- Are you an excellent Negotiator?
- Are you a natural leader with the ability to motivate and manage others?
- Would like to join a progressive, expanding company where collaboration and teamwork is at the forefront of their core values? If so continue reading….
Permanent Full Time Position - Small Works Division
You will be overseeing residential property claim repair projects throughout Northern Ireland. Individual project values vary from £1,500 - £100,000 average around £8,000. The role involves surveying, investigating and estimating building damage repair claims. You would be part office based but travel as necessary to inspect/Survey works or new claims throughout N. I. Claims decisions may need to be made on site so you would need the excellent communication skills.
Job role and responsibilities
- Surveying/Assessing/Investigating Damage
- Liaison with policyholder, insurer, and trades to ensure the projects run smoothly
- Carrying out site visits to validate and schedule claims received from the client
- Allocating correct trades and materials to each job as required to achieve maximum productivity.
- Booking Works in Works Diary
- Completing job sheets daily
- Ensuring prompt smooth closures on completion of works
- Supervising larger works and carrying out on-site audits to ensure compliance with health & safety and good working practices
- Supervising direct trades/sub-contractors on your projects
- Be Fully up to date with Health and safety and CDM regulations
- Providing update/reports on the progress of claims you are managing
- Ensuring an excellent customer service and quality of works is delivered
What skills/experience will you need?
- A background in Surveying and /or managing small works and claim repair projects.
- experience in overseeing trades and sub-contractors within a property repairs environment.
- Excellent knowledge of individual trades ability and relevant costs within this industry and be able to understand/interpret a schedule of works.
- Experience of various systems/portals - although training will be given on this aspect. Experience in MTC work is preferable.
- Excellent customer service, organisational and PC skills are required along with experience in being responsible for the financial and SLA elements of a repairs project.
- Excellent Salary Package Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Pension Scheme and Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- All Required IT Equipment (Laptop/Phone Etc)
- Excellent Career Opportunities for Progression to Senior Management
what people say about me :
Spoke with John magill
He already has me already secured me an interview within half a day
Great service - looking forward to working with vanrath
Dealt with John
Would highly recommend
Very knowledgeable about the role I was applying for
Was dealing with John magill
Really positive guy knew exactly what I wanted
I am loving my new job
Couldn't recommend John enough
John was extremely helpful and very quick at coming back to me. He's likely one of the best recruitment consultants at a that I've ever dealt with