Materials / Production Coordinator
£26,000 - £29,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing one of our major clients, who we have built an excellent relationship with over many years. As customer demand and sales continue to grow, a position has become available for a career-driven supply chain professional with a background in manufacturing. This is a full-time permanent position which includes an early Friday finish!
- Life assurance cover
- Company pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Formal training
The ideal person:
- One year in a similar position
- Previous SAP and/or Oracle experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with suppliers
As the Buyer/Scheduler, duties will include:
- Schedule flow of Production parts to meet daily Production demand.
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers, developing and maintaining successful supplier relationships.
- Provide supplier forecasts based on latest S&OP information.
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reports - identify business risks and opportunities.
- Manage supplier Engineering Change pricing, scheduling and implementation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.