VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a global leader in manufacturing of survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Supply Chain Manager to join the team. A fantastic company to work within
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry.
Essential to have expereicne in Manufacturing/Production company or similar
£50,000 - £65,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Manage the transportation of goods and supplies, recommending improvements to ensure on-time delivery.
- Contribute to the formation of supply chain operational plans aligned with wider strategy and business plans, ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, and Survitec policy requirements.
- Deliver the local supply chain budget, managing activity to budget and providing complex analyses on budget progress.
- Work with customer-facing teams to understand demand and optimize current and future customer order fulfilment.
- Implement an effective local sales and operational planning (S&OP) process and demand and supply planning, ensuring accurate and timely forecasting.
- Manage and recommend improvements to local replenishment and inventory control processes, identifying and solving problems decisively.
- Manage regional warehousing and distribution activity, including the selection and management of local third-party distribution partners.
- Implement and drive the adoption of supply chain information management systems and processes for planning, reviewing, and reporting activities across the supply cycle.
- Communicate and implement local supply chain strategy and business plans within the team, motivating them to achieve business goals.
- Manage and report on the performance of the supply chain team, setting appropriate performance objectives and ensuring accountability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in materials management, focusing on supplier relationship management and demand and supply planning
- Experience gained must be within a manufacturing environment ideally in a similar industry
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
'' First class interaction with VANRATH. They regularly reached out to me and kept me in the loop with application progression, and new roles that suited me - couldn't recommend enough.''
Fabulous service. EJ was excellent, she really listened to my needs and helped me fully consider all options available to me. She didn't waste my time with unsuitable roles and intuitively knew what I needed. Can't recommend highly enough.