VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a global leader in manufacturing of survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Supply Chain Manager to join the team. A fantastic company to work within
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry.
Essential to have expereicne in Manufacturing/Production company or similar
£50,000 - £65,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Manage the transportation of goods and supplies, recommending improvements to ensure on-time delivery.
- Contribute to the formation of supply chain operational plans aligned with wider strategy and business plans, ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, and Survitec policy requirements.
- Deliver the local supply chain budget, managing activity to budget and providing complex analyses on budget progress.
- Work with customer-facing teams to understand demand and optimize current and future customer order fulfilment.
- Implement an effective local sales and operational planning (S&OP) process and demand and supply planning, ensuring accurate and timely forecasting.
- Manage and recommend improvements to local replenishment and inventory control processes, identifying and solving problems decisively.
- Manage regional warehousing and distribution activity, including the selection and management of local third-party distribution partners.
- Implement and drive the adoption of supply chain information management systems and processes for planning, reviewing, and reporting activities across the supply cycle.
- Communicate and implement local supply chain strategy and business plans within the team, motivating them to achieve business goals.
- Manage and report on the performance of the supply chain team, setting appropriate performance objectives and ensuring accountability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in materials management, focusing on supplier relationship management and demand and supply planning
- Experience gained must be within a manufacturing environment ideally in a similar industry
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs."
All my interactions have been very positive. They have great contacts in the public and third sector and place clients carefully after listening closely to requirements and preferences. They are good at keeping in touch and meeting client expectations throughout the recruitement process.
They were very professional but friendly at the same time. They then set up a chat for me with their colleague Dan Morgan who dealt with roles that I had more of a particular interest in. Dan was extremely helpful from the start, setting up a meeting quickly and continually checking in with me to see if I had any questions or queries. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.