VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a global leader in manufacturing of survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Supply Chain Manager to join the team. A fantastic company to work within
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry.
Essential to have expereicne in Manufacturing/Production company or similar
£50,000 - £65,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Manage the transportation of goods and supplies, recommending improvements to ensure on-time delivery.
- Contribute to the formation of supply chain operational plans aligned with wider strategy and business plans, ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, and Survitec policy requirements.
- Deliver the local supply chain budget, managing activity to budget and providing complex analyses on budget progress.
- Work with customer-facing teams to understand demand and optimize current and future customer order fulfilment.
- Implement an effective local sales and operational planning (S&OP) process and demand and supply planning, ensuring accurate and timely forecasting.
- Manage and recommend improvements to local replenishment and inventory control processes, identifying and solving problems decisively.
- Manage regional warehousing and distribution activity, including the selection and management of local third-party distribution partners.
- Implement and drive the adoption of supply chain information management systems and processes for planning, reviewing, and reporting activities across the supply cycle.
- Communicate and implement local supply chain strategy and business plans within the team, motivating them to achieve business goals.
- Manage and report on the performance of the supply chain team, setting appropriate performance objectives and ensuring accountability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in materials management, focusing on supplier relationship management and demand and supply planning
- Experience gained must be within a manufacturing environment ideally in a similar industry
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''
"VANRATH was excellent throughout the whole process! They were very professional and helpful and provided great support at each stage. I would highly recommend the VANRATH team..''
"VANRATH are a great company to work along with. They are highly professional & knowledgeable in their field, with great communication and support..''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer They found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath''
Very highly recommend Jack, he was extremely knowledgeable and friendly which made the experience a lot more pleasant, done my first week at my new job and very happy! Jack is a credit to himself and Vanrath. Thanks very much!
Emma hall and Thomas are really efficient and motivated employees. They are really helping me to get the job. I highly recommend them. When you talk to them you will feel like you know them since long.