Supply Chain Coordinator (Three days from home!)
£24,000 - £28,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing our client, a hugely successful and respected fmcg company, that now has an opening for a supply chain coordinator on a full-time permanent basis. You will play a key part in the supply chain function by effectively managing the supply of goods in line with customer requirements while also ensuring customer delivery times are met and exceeded. This is a hybrid position which will provide you with the work/life balance you need.
The ideal person:
- One year in a similar position
- Competent in MS packages, especially Excel
- Previous ERP/MRP experience
As the Supply Chain Coordinator, duties will include:
- Liaise daily with suppliers to maintain stock availability
- Analyse trends and forecast stock for future customer orders
- Deal with poor supplier performance and source new suppliers when needed
- Liaise closely with logistics and goods in
- Utilise company MRP system to accurately record data
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.