Supply Chain Analysts **Manufacturing**
VANRATH are delighted to be representing our valued client, a global manufacturing company based in Belfast. Our client our a very successful and respected name within their industry, an industry that is booming since the easing of covid-19 restrictions. Although fixed-term in nature, the chance of permanency is always strong and you will be provided with attractive benefits.
- Range of flexible schedules
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Death in service payment
- Company occupational sick scheme
- Professional development and growth
- Opportunity for advancement
- Free car parking
The ideal person:
- HNC or relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPIM, CIPS) with two year's relevant experience within a Supply Chain environment
- Three years experience without relevant qualifications
As a Supply Chain Analyst, duties will include:
- Oversee supply flow, both internally and externally
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure on-time-delivery
- Utilise company MRP, providing clear and concise data input
- Assist with accounts payable duties when required
- Harmonisation of delinquent supply with focus on risk mitigation.
- Provide and analyse forward load and capacity plans to ensure success.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.