Supply Chain Analyst- 2 Year FTC
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a globally recognised business in Northern Ireland who are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their fast growing Supply Chain Department.
You will play a key role in being responsible for the planning and management of all transactional elements of parts supply including internal and external customers to ensure that master schedule is achieved, maintained, and utilised assets optimised. This role will be initially on a 2 year fixed term contract.
- Management of internal & external supply to meet schedule.
- Vendor management to ensure OTD is met.
- Maintain operational systems to the highest levels of data accuracy.
- Parameter management to ensure optimum utilised assets.
- Provide visibility & analysis of capacity/load.
- Management of accounts payable (AP) issues.
- Harmonisation of delinquent supply with focus on risk mitigation.
- Smooth and cost-effective change management which supports with zero/minimal impact.
- Work in and support a cross-functional team.
- Provide and analyse forward load and capacity plans to ensure success.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of an HNC or relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPIM, CIPS) and have a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience within a Supply Chain environment. Lesser-qualified candidates with at least 3 years' relevant experience within a Supply Chain environment will also be considered.
- Candidates must have solid IT skills and be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of MRP systems.
Circa £33,923 per annum plus:
- 36 hour working week (half day Friday)
- Generous holidays
- Range of flexible schedules
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Death in service payment
- Company occupational sick scheme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.