Supply Chain Anayst
I am pleased to be representing a reputable business who pride themselves on their employment of local talent. Due to expansion, my client now have an opening for a Supply Chain Analyst on a full-time basis. You don't need a huge amount of experience and will be provided with more than sufficient support to help you grow in the role.
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers, developing and maintaining successful supplier relationships.
- Release of orders to the supplier network based on current demand.
- Push for improved Supplier performance and challenge to reduce supplier lead times.
- Provide analysis and suggest actions on current stock holding in relation to existing inventory management
- Work with suppliers to help them support our Production/Quality expectations with view to cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships
- 1-2 years' in a similar position
- Previous manaufacturing experience is advanrageous
- Professional communication skills
- Confidence to negotiate
To be considered for this VANRATH vacancy, please apply with an updated CV. Contact VANRATH today and speak with Michael Irwin.