Looking for an opportunity to advance in a customer-focused Public Sector career? Do you want flexible working arrangements in a Monday to Friday role? We would love to hear from you!
- £20,330 starting salary
- Flexi-time from day 1
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Client investment in positive Work/Life Balance
- Immediate start (notice periods will be taken into consideration)
- Ongoing support for professional development and career guidance form our senior consultants
The Ideal Person
- 4 GCSE's at grade C/4 or above to include English Language, or equivalent qualification
- 1+ years' experience working in an administrative or clerical role
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Effective communications skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
- The ability to work in a challenging and changing environment.
- The ability to ensure accuracy in own work.
- The ability to effectively use stock control systems.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid and have access to a car
As a Estates Supplies Officer you will assist in the delivery of an efficient and effective customer focused estates stores function within the Organisation, in line with policies and procedures.
This will include the receipt of all stock received, the storage of goods and the issue of stock to staff, fully in accordance with organisational procedures. You will also be responsible for ensuring stock replenishment is undertaken promptly and accurately, ensuring that necessary stock levels are maintained.
Our client is an integrated organisation, incorporating acute hospital services, community health and social services and serves a population of approx. 345,000 people with a budget of almost £500 million.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.