Job Title: Student Organisation Assistant
- Salary: £11.53 ph
- Based: Newtownabbey
Our client is a well-known educational organisation based in Newtownabbey.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £11.53 ph dependent on experience
- Company pension
- High Street Perks Card
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a well-known educational organisation to source a Student Organisation Assistant to join their team at their Newtownabbey site in a full-time temporary role for an initial period of 10 months.
- 5 GCSE passes at Grade A-C or equivalent
- 1 years' experience in a front of house administration setting
- A working knowledge of computerised Information Systems
What you'll do
- To assist in the monitoring and review of the service across the organisation to ensure equitable and effective service;
- To be an integral part of the team on a designated site and ensure work is carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To assist with the effective communication within the organisation e.g. switchboard operation, dissemination and circulation of information, contact with external bodies.
- To assist with marketing events as a campus point of contact.eg open days.
- To ensure that a consistent level of customer service is available and accessible and contribute to overall consistency across the organisation.
- To maintain accurate financial records including taking enrolment fees, preparing lodgements and cash handling.
- To assist in the administration of an effective, efficient and confidential management system for records and archiving of information;
- To assist in the administration of a cost effective and efficient booking system for student transport.
- To ensure that all student data is collated as required and input to the college IT systems as appropriate including enrolments, withdrawals, and updating of student details
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Educational role or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall for a confidential chat today.