Strategic Procurement Manager (Utilities Sector)
Salary range to be discussed
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a leading Irish utilities company that continue to grow their impressive portfolio and operations. As a result of their recent success, our client now have a requirement for a senior procurement/purchasing professional to take the post of Strategic Procurement Advisor. This is an imperative position within the company where you will oversee the delivery of key projects and objectives.
The ideal person:
- Four recent years in a similar position
- Knowledge of Public Contracts Regulations AND / OR Utilities Contracts Regulations.
- CIPS qualification
- Degree education (2:2 min)
As the Strategic Procurement Manager, you will:
- Ensure that all procurement related activities are fully compliant.
- Implement effective policies and procedures.
- Advise, support and guide strategic procurement projects.
- Lead and motivate procurement team, ensuring a collaborative team and business wide approach
- Liaise frequently with senior management on project progress, finances, and outcomes.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.