MRO Buyer (Indirect)
Up to £38,000
VANRATH are continuing to partner with one of our major clients, who have now identified the need for a Senior Buyer (Indirect). Our client are a major food manufacturer with offices and staff all across the world, who continue to dominate their industry here in NI and abroad. You will have responsibility for the management of spend across a range of categories within the Indirects spend portfolio across the Group.
The ideal person:
- Previous SAP and PowerBI experience
- Indirect buying experience
- Manufacturing / Food FMCG background
- Develop sourcing strategies for each sub-category.
- Managing and developing Indirect spend supplier contracts
- Manage the tendering and bench-marking processes as well as contract negotiation.
- Undertake market analysis / forecasts related to commodity trends
- Develop Risk Management & Business Continuity Plans with key suppliers.
- Drive improvements in supplier quality and service when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.