Stores & Warehouse Coordinator
£27,000 - £28,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a growing manufacturing business in Lurgan, who have recently created a new Stores/Warehouse Coordinator to join their supply chain department. This is a full-time permanent role (40 hours) Mon - Fri 08.30 - 17.00.
The ideal person:
- One year in a similar position
- Manufacturing background
- Forklift licence.
As the Stores / Warehouse Coordinator, duties will include:
- Manage company storage areas to include all raw materials and production consumables.
- Record all stock products accurately on to MRP.
- Investigate and explain stock variances, suggesting solutions to rectify.
- Report to the Supply Chain Manager and the Purchasing department to achieve all logistic / production related targets.
- Provide administrative support to the Supply Chain Manager where required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.