Stock & Stores Coordinator
£23,000 - £24,000
Antrim / Newtownabbey
VANRATH are delighted to be representing an industry-leading company in the Antrim area, that now have a vacancy available within their stores function as a Stores & Stock Coordinator. This is a full-time permanent role (40 hours) 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend work will be required in the event of an absence.
The ideal person:
- One year in a similar position
- Experience dealing with stock and inventory
- Strong organisational skills
As the Stock and Stores Coordinator, duties will include:
- Oversee items being issued and received back into the store
- Utilise in-house system for daily tool control
- Identify areas of improvement and provide solutions
- Responsibility for frequent stock checks
- Report damage to special tools and arrange repair/replacement
- Follow up on items that are out for calibration / repair
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.