Are you looking for the opportunity to make a hugely beneficial step for your career into the IT Cloud orientated space and make the next move in your career into a more senior and hands-on role with one of the most successful globally renowned companies in Belfast that can give you a wealth of training and exposure to various technologies? This might be the ideal role for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great Company matched pension
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Discounts on retail and health & wellbeing.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid Working Model
Our client is a leading provider of mission-critical, cloud-native monetization and revenue management software on the private and public cloud globally. As a leading company that provide top tier development of solutions services all forms and sizes of organisations, they are invested in maintaining a top class relationship with their customers and huge client base by providing the best possible customer service and delivering the highest quality products throughout the UK. The training and exposure to various tech stacks that can be achieved within this team is unmatched!
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Infrastructure Engineer talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise.
The Ideal Person
If you've a keen interest in getting involved in hugely exciting projects in an up and coming sector/team where no two days are the same and you're ready to take the next step into a more hands-on and exciting role:
- 3- 5 years of experience in managing storage infrastructure
- Strong experience in storage administration (Netapp, Dell EMC)
- Virtualisation experience i.e. : VMware
- Linux and/or Windows system administration experience
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- Support existing virtualisation and storage infrastructure (Netapp, CX4, VNX and Unity) and all subcomponents that interact with it.
- You will be designing, deploying, monitoring and managing virtual and physical servers.
- Coordinate and upgrade infrastructure components and work with vendors as needed in this process
- Taking the lead in resolving incidents and problems reported on data centre installation and client deployments.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.