VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Storage & Back-Up Engineer for a world-class consultancy. The appointed Storage & Backup Engineer will manage all backup and storage solutions deployed within the client's managed services. The Storage & Backup Engineer will work closely with vendors and suppliers on purchasing, support and maintenance.
- Engage in engineering phases of backup software and related storage solutions delivery including planning, design, build, testing, and transition to operational support
- Perform backup software installations, system software maintenance and product upgrades
- Work hand-in-hand with software development, and systems teams to ensure production systems are backed up and maintained in optimal configuration
- Work closely with various internal teams and auditors to generate timely audit reports
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Experience of Rubrik Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions
- 2+ Years of Enterprise level Storage and Backup Systems including
- SAN based storage provision and management including creation, deletion and management of LUNs
- Enterprise level NAS provision and management
- Enterprise Level File archive systems
- Enterprise level Backup and Recovery Solutions management.
£45,000 - £50,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…