VANRATH are partnering with a well known Public Sector organisation in their search for a Statistics Researcher to join their busy team on a 3 month basis with potential for extension. The role is ideally 2 days in office and 3 from home but there is potential for fully remote working.
This is a NICS Staff Officer post offering a starting salary of £32,328 per annum plus excellent benefits that are exclusive to VANRATH.
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree standard
- An equivalent of at least two year's full-time experience, gained within the past four years, in a post that included the undertaking of research, information gathering and analysis, and complex report writing
- Experience in research project management, cleaning and analysing administrative data, and undertaking qualitative and quantitative research
- The ability to analyse and evaluate information from a wide variety of sources and present it in a usable format to a variety of audiences
- To clean, evaluate and analyse/interpret administrative data.
- To manage and analyse/interpret datasets generated through surveys and focus groups.
- To support the management of commissioned research projects.
- To support work to convert research findings into strategic outcomes, including written reports.
- To undertake small scale primary qualitative research.
- To support monitoring and evaluation projects.
- To support in the development of strategies and action plans.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.