Data SQL Junior *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to progress your career working on complex and challenging systems, collaborating with peers to solve problems and supported to reach your potential ?
As a Reports Developer you will prototype and develop new features and enhancements to the core platform which brings data analytics to the fore, optimising platform performance and ensuring scalability.
You'll get to see your work go live rapidly from idea to prototype to build and release, allowing you to make a real difference and advance your career in a supportive, intellectual environment with significant learning potential.
Following a 2 stage interview process you'll join colleagues in the office in Lisburn 3 days a week with the other 2 working from home.
- You're degree educated, gained in Computer Science or similar technical / scientific / numerate discipline
- You have commercial SQL development skills, could have been gained as a university placement
- You have a good understanding of SQL fundamentals
- You have a logical mindset with a passion for problem solving
- You're collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
You will use SSIS for data warehousing to create a slimmed down version of the data in tables that are queried consistently. You will also be responsible for Power BI dataset creation to allow employees to create their own reports and visual charts.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Data Reporting Analyst role.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…