This is a great chance for an individual with SQL skills and a love for Data to gain the Cloud experience. No pre-requisite for cloud exists here, this is a chance to gain that experience in a respectful and diligent team.
My client will look at individuals that have a relevant 3rd level qualification or that can demonstrate that they have a considerable background working within SQL.
- Strong SQL skills including stored procedures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or working knowledge of Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alongside, and be guided by, more senior team members
- At least 5 years professional experience in a similar role, gained within the past three years
- Experience of using SQL
- Experience of working with varied data formats
- Experience of working directly with customers to gather requirements or support UAT
- Experience of contributing to process improvements
- Experience of working with complex data migration from legacy systems
- Experience in Business Analysis or Requirements Gathering techniques
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…