VANRATH are recruiting a Band 6 SQL DBAfor a Public Sector organisation based in Greater Belfast. This temporary data specialist role will run for an initial duration of six months and you will be reporting into senior staff. Working hours for this post are 37.5 per week Monday to Friday.
- Database reporting using query tools e.g. SQL, Business Objects, Crystal Reports to interrogate and manipulate complex databases/datasets.
- Providing meaningful information by analysing and interpreting complex statistical data and using appropriate presentation techniques.
- Designing/developing/managing database applications
- Interrogating and manipulating complex databases/datasets and their underlying structures
- Provision of quality information to a range of users;
- Provision of specialist advice in the use of information and information systems and in the analysis/interpretation of data;
- Best use and continual development of existing information systems;
- Best use of technology to streamline information extraction;
The Ideal Person:
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain systems and processes for the management of data, information and records
- Experience in Data Warehousing
- Ability to extract, analyse, interpret and present complex information
- Database design and reporting
- Ability to manage a service
BAND 6 scale (from day one)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Agency Worker Assignment IT/PM jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…