THE CLIENT - Software Asset Specialist
VANRATH are recruiting for a Software Asset Manager who will work alongside the Software Asset Manager to introduce best practice for the IT Assets within the organisation. The appointed Software Asset Specialist will help manage the software portfolio, suppliers and relevant stakeholders.
- Main point of contact point between IT and third party software suppliers
- Manage licences to get best value for money
- Assist with internal and vendor audits
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Minimum 2/3 years practical experience of software licensing or software asset management
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Understanding of data analysis principles and processes
£35,000 - £44,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…