Up to 120K
Our client are making huge noises in the payments indusry with over 50 global acquisitions in the last 18 months. Vanrath have been supporting them build out their development teams for the get go and now we have a number of opportunities for Solutions Architects to join their ranks
Any sort of payments or security experience would be very welcomed but this is not essential. We will also consider Lead Engineers with some architectural experience that want to step into this type of role.
The purpose of this role is to provide solution design, technical leadership, and strategic advice within the technology stream of multiple programs. The role will be accountable for developing application architecture and providing representation for our client's Corporate Applications architecture domains.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Great experience in application and enterprise architecture.
- Software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
- 10+ years' experience with .NET, Java, or similar language.
- Payments experience a significant plus.
- Hands-on experience identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues for both web-based applications and databases.
This role comes with massive amounts on autonomy, our client believes focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that they are a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them on their journey.
If this sounds like you and you would like to have chat about the role in more detail, please contact email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. Likewise if you are looking for another opportunity and would simply like to have a confidential chat about the market please get in touch