One of our Global Financial Service clients with a sizable presence in America and Northern Ireland are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team.
Ideally looking for someone that has worked within FinTech at some stage in their career. This is a permanent role paying a competitive salary and will be on a full-time remote basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide solution design, technical leadership, and strategic advice within the technology stream of multiple programs. The role will be accountable for developing application architecture and providing representation for our clients' Corporate Applications architecture domains.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in application and enterprise architecture.
- 10+ years of software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
- 10+ years' experience with .NET, Java, or similar language.
- Payments experience a significant plus.
- Hands-on experience identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues for both web-based applications and databases.
This role comes with massive amounts on autonomy, our client believes focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that they are a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them on their journey.
If this sounds like you and you would like to have chat about the role in more detail, please contact email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. Likewise if you are looking for another opportunity and would simply like to have a confidential chat about the market please get in touch