VANRATH are recruiting on behalf of our Public Sector client for a qualified Solicitor to join their busy team on a temporary-ongoing basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established service with possibility of extension and career progression.
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + Very attractive Public Sector Pension
Hours - 37.5
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Public Sector career progression
- 37 hrs per week
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Pension contribution
- Discount package exclusive to VANRATH
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and guidance form our senior consultants
This role requires the successful candidate to be a qualified Solicitor permitted to practise at the Bar of Northern Ireland or as a Solicitor of the Court of Judicature of Northern Ireland.
In addition, you will be able to evidence a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in the following areas:
- Advising on the interpretation of legislative provisions, good governance and administrative and public law.
- Providing comprehensive legal advice and guidance to clients on all manner of complex commercial litigation and contract law.
- Drafting complex legal documents and managing the process to completion.
What you'll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive legal service, advice and advocacy in relation to an assigned caseload.
For further information on this vacancy, principle duties, or any other Public Sector Legal opportunities in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
''Great people, great personalities, really helpful and successful at placing me into a new role.''
This company have helped find me work several times over the years. Its now at a point where I know I can contact Daniel Morgan directly and he will source me the right employer that meets the criteria I need for work/ home life balance. I've been fortunate enough to be offered every job I've interviewed for at Vanrath and I can only put that down to the skill of the company making sure both employer and employee are well matched and aligned before interview even takes places. Can't thank Dan enough for his hard work and efforts over the years!
Fantastic service. Chanel was one of the most helpful and communicative people I have ever encountered. I managed to secure a better role and pay increase. I would highly recommend vanrath and their fantastic representatives for anyone looking a new career prospect.