Software Team Lead Front End
Belfast - up to 65K
Our client is an award-winning tech company within the insurance, finance, and utilities industry. With over 3 million users annually, our client's systems enable insurance providers to secure business within their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify providers who meet their financial product requirements at market-leading prices.
We are in search of a Team Lead to oversee a group of offshore remote software engineers…
Your primary responsibility as Team Lead is to guide an agile team in delivering high-quality solutions that meet both customer and business requirements. This is an opportunity to lead and nurture a new team while also continuing to work as a hands-on developer. As the team expands, there is potential for further management responsibilities.
- Championing UX/UI best practices and tools with internal teams and business partners to deliver high conversion rates using market leading customer experiences.
- Leading a team of engineers, ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Working across teams to help gather technical requirements.
- Collaborating with back-end developers, business, design and marketing teams to produce and evolve fully responsive front-end interfaces.
- Ensuring user interfaces communicate consistent and effective experiences and messages across all platforms in alignment with the clients branding strategy.
- At Least 2 years in a Leadership role or demonstrable experience in coaching or mentoring
- Experience with Source control systems such as Git or SVN
For more information on the above role or to discuss the wider software engineering market in N. Ireland please contact Michael Magee at Vanrath