Software Architect (Fully Remote 80K)
Vanrath have teamed up with a multinational FinTech company that are reinventing the payment solutions space. The organisation has successfully adopted a fully remote working model entrusting employees to work fully remote forever, coupled with benefits such as UNLIMITED HOLIDAYS this company truly offer the ultimate work life balance.
The Solutions Architect will be given a unique opportunity to help establish an enterprise architecture team while overseeing the design and implementation of the company's innovative suite of products. The company has recently made a high number of acquisitions and there will be alot of integration work involved.
- Small teams, big things:They will convey the outcomes their clients require, provide you with the support and tools to succeed, and then let you work your magic, with no needless processes to get in your way.
- Develop, grow, thrive:They promote a philosophy where you can develop and grow as an individual and team. They encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues, and master your craft.
- Real people, real problems: They develop solutions to solve real-world challenges faced by their merchants. Their Team Members collaborate to build the right things the right way. They are curious about how things work, and we believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in establishing technical direction across the organization with a sound and pragmatic approach.
- Contribute to the maintenance of formal architecture and technology roadmap.
- Identify architectural challenges and lead the creation of a strategy for the enterprise, making architectural decisions that have an impact across the company.
- Ability to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses in an enterprise system, and effectively advocate for appropriate solutions to shortcomings.
- Monitor new technologies, applications of technology, or ways to synthesize technologies into strategic opportunities. Contribute to build vs. buy decisions.
- Communicate strategies in terms that are meaningful to the engineering group.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in application and enterprise architecture.
- 10+ years of software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
- 10+ years' experience with .NET
- Payments experience a significant plus.
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please contact Michael Magee or click APPLY NOW