Software Solutions Architect (100% Remote)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect, offering unparalleled autonomy and flexibility, ongoing Work from Home and unlimited holidays this opportunity will offer genuine work/life balance.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Solutions Architect who has:
- Experience in Application architecture
- Experience in Software design from proof of concept to delivery
- Experience in SaaS & API platforms
- Enjoy developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Work from Home FOREVER
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
- Allowance towards your home office setup
- Monthly expenses allowance for Broadband & Electricity
As a Software Solutions Architect, you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join an established local team with a high degree of Autonomy
- Play a key role in Architectural decisions and technical direction
- Contribute to discussion on formal architecture and product road-map
- Advocate for appropriate solutions to complex problems
- Communicate ideas effectively
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with this exciting new Client, as we as a society move to cashless payment options like contactless cards and digital wallets on smart phones a whole new set of challenges arise for retailers.
Having already helped them with a number of their key hires so far, we have a deep understanding of their product and their plans to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.