Fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with 3+ years' experience working in a software solutions environment, to join a hugely successful scale-up here in Belfast. A leading provider of software solutions to multiple insurance sectors within the industry. With a magnitude of worldwide client onboarding and an array of new projects in the pipeline, this is an exciting time to take the reigns of a Project Manger role within a company that your efforts will be truly noticed.
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Continuous personal development
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical cover
- Paid lunch hour
- Regular performance/salary reviews
A market leader in providing software solutions to multiple sectors of the insurances industry. Having developed a software system specifically designed to help dilute document issues for a range of companies, from small brokers to giant blue-chips & multi-nationals, it is only the beginning for this locally formed scale-up. One of the most profitable businesses in the country.
The Ideal Person
- 3+ years' experience in Project Management - delivering & managing projects preferably in an IT/Software environment
- Solid knowledge of project lifecycle
- Experience managing and dealing with various customer/clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively when unsupervised
- Communication skills are essential
- Experience working with JIRA or similar tools
- Degree educated or a Project Management qualification such at PRINCE II
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the successful delivery of Insurtech software solutions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."