Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager or Owner with a minimum of 1+ years' experience working in a software solutions environment, to join a hugely successful scale-up here in Belfast. A leading consultancy and provider of software solutions to multiple insurance sectors within the industry. With a magnitude of worldwide client onboarding and an array of new projects in the pipeline, this is an exciting time to take the reigns of a Product Manager role within a company that your efforts will be truly noticed.
- Competitive salary - £30,000-£65,000 DOE
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Continuous personal development
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical cover
- Paid lunch hour
- Regular performance/salary reviews
A market leader in providing software solutions to multiple sectors of the insurances industry. Having developed a software system specifically designed to help dilute document issues for a range of companies, from small brokers to giant blue-chips & multi-nationals, it is only the beginning for this locally formed scale-up.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in Product Management - delivering & managing projects preferably in an IT/Software environment
- Junior - Senior applicants accepted
- Experience in writing requirements, user stories, roadmaps & investigating systems.
- Business Analyst/similar background would be highly advantageous
- Solid knowledge of Product & Project lifecycle
- Experience of delivering B2B Products to market
- Experience managing and dealing with various customer/clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively when unsupervised
- Communication skills are essential
- Agile, LEAN, or similar BA Qualification
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the successful delivery of Insurtech software solutions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Product/Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!"
"My experience with Vanrath recruiters has been very pleasant, huge thank you to Sean Doherty, a master of his craft. Throughout the recruitment process, Sean has been very reliable and proactive and a great representative of the company. 10/10 would recommend this professional service."