Long standing and secure US software house
To attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Attractive base salary between £70-80k + significant bonus + other market leading benefits.
- pension, life assurance and other marketing leading benefits.
Software Manager - Golang/Angular/ Java Team (Long standing and secure US software house)
VANRATH are excited to be recruiting for a high profile Uk software house that have had a footprint in Belfast for over 10 years.
This role will suit a Technical Lead or existing Software Manager that wants to look after a small but impressive group of Java, Angular and Golang Developers.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team creating cloud scalable software solutions. You will participate in the complete product lifecycle in the area of network management software - design, development, test, installation - ensuring successful project execution and completion.
Software development within the Software Design Team, implementing all aspects of software development including; design, specification, verification, implementation and system integration for management applications;
- Contribute to ongoing architectural and evolution of cloud hosted applications
- Instigate and promote software improvement processes
- Attaining technical leadership of specific aspects of a complex software solution
The ideal person
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent coupled with proven progressive software development experience.
strong experience in leading/managing a team in a production software team environment.
Solid software development background that includes experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle;
Proven ability to deliver against goals and proactively addressing process/quality issues as they arise
Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate across various functional levels
Experience in designing server side software within a distributed services architecture and an understanding of software design for scale, performance, simplicity and reliability
- Ideally Experience with:
- Unit Test Frameworks; Test Driven Development
- User Interface Design using a framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- Web Services, NoSQL; Messaging
- Docker; Kubernetes; Spring Boot
- Jenkins pipelines and Continuous delivery models for software.
- Network concepts and protocols including TCP/IP; SSL; HTTP; JSON
- Linux operating systems
strong leadership skills.
the ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
experience of the latest cloud software technologies and be able to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative development environment
experience in implementing 'cloud native' software in a multi-threaded, multi-tenanted solution
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sofware Manager , Java or Golang job in Belfast or the wider Irish market, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.