Software Engineer (Product Re-write .NET Core Cloud)
A rare opportunity for a .NET Engineer that wants to move into a language agnostic role. Build a globally used Greenfield Platform and work alongside some of Northern Ireland's best Software Engineers.
Taking an antiquated industry and flipping it on it's head. The wheels are in motion but there is a Greenfield Platform re-write in the way. 100% of the Technical Ownership is based right here in sunny Northern Ireland.
The core leadership team is in place and they're on the search for Northern Ireland's best Development talent from Junior through to Staff Engineer.
The interview process will be held remotely and the role will be 100% remote moving forward. Other than the 2021 Christmas Party (Fingers Crossed) there is no need to come into the office.
- 3+ years building Enterprise-level Software
- An understanding of full stack development, back-end is essential, front-end would be a bonus!
- Experience in server-side product development
- Proficient with C# .NET
- Great team player is essential, although based in Northern Ireland this role will be fully remote.
- Commercial experience in .NET Core
- Exposure to React/Angular
- Technology agnostic, this role will fit the life long learner. 90% of your role will be based on familiar technologies. The 10% may vary.
- Someone who wants to be responsible for building a Greenfield platform that will be in-use globally.
For the successful candidate there is a Industry-leading Salary, Performance-based Bonus, Unlimited Holiday Allowance, Vitality Private Medical Cover and Home Office Allowance.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…