Software Engineer II C# (50k relevant to experience)
Salary and benefits
- £50k salary
- Fully remote working available (forever)
- Unlimited holidays
- £500 home office setup + £50 per month towards broadband
- Free high spec laptop
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- More will be discussed at interview
With VANRATH's assistance, a well-known international payment processing company is expanding its global reach and frequently hiring in Northern Ireland. They promise that their clients will get distinctive, cutting-edge company solutions easily and successfully. They think that teams with leadership and defined goals might get the best results. They take great delight in achieving outstanding results via common sense, diligence, and tenacity.
They think that since doing business with people involves interacting with them personally, relationships should come first and act as the basis for all business dealings. They believe it is their duty and right to aid their clients in understanding a topic that is by its very nature challenging.
The ideal person
- A candidate with 3+ years of experience working in software engineering would be the best fit for this position.
- A BS or MS in computer science, or an equivalent degree in a relevant discipline.
- Proficient knowledge of areas like OO design, refactoring, and design patterns.
- Have programming expertise in at least one OO language, such as C#, in the business world.
- In order to meet the needs of partners and merchants, the candidate must be aware of their expectations and be able to act accordingly.
- Software development methodologies, procedures, and tools can be improved by implementing, automating, and simplifying them.
- Assist in the software deployment processes to the company's production data centre and internal test environments; the team is in charge of requirements analysis from conception to delivery.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on Linkedin in the strictest confidence.