Software Engineer (Global client)
If you're a Software Engineer with experience in the Financial sector then this unique opportunity will be right up your street.
In order to attract and retain the best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Up to 25% performance bonus
- Flexible working & Work from Home options
- 35 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Software Engineer with:
- High level of C#/.Net commercial experience
- Experience in MVC or other Web technologies
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working in the Financial Sector would be advantageous
Successful candidates will join an established Belfast team, your days will be varied and challenging as you:
- Build a suite of Financial products
- Work on new applications that support trading activity
- Integrate with external vendor-based applications
As one of the Worlds largest Investment managers, this Client has a proven track record across a range of sectors from traditional finance to energy.
This is a rare opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies from the safety and security of a Global Client.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.