Software Engineer (C#/. Net) (£40K) (Portadown)
Vanrath is delighted to be recruiting for a Software Engineer for an employer of choice in the local manufacturing industry.
- 33 annual leave
- Perks Discount
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- £5,000 employee referral bonus
- Life assurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Employee recognition scheme
- £30,000-40,000 dependent upon experience
* Work with stakeholders to elicit and document software requirements.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
* Defining and documenting operating procedures.
* Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping clients with on-site support
Duration of Contract
- 9-12 Month fixed term contract (Maternity Cover)
What will you require as a Software Engineer?
- Five years experience within commercial development
- Experience with C#, .NET, Microsoft Azure and Devops
- Database experience with SQL Server, Oracle or MySql
- Experience with software development and/or database syste,s development
- Experience with unit testing/ mocking
- Experience with version control (Git/Azure Devops)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Public Sector Contract jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan in the strictest confidence.