Client - Java Developer
Would you like to work with the latest technologies, build systems from scratch and get stuff done? You could be joining a fast growing Software Houses that is helping to revolutionise major Data centric products through the use of advanced SaaS and Cloud based technology.
As a Java Developer you will join an Agile team focusing on the Data Analytics platform. You'll remain hands-on producing both detailed technical work and high level architectural design; you'll evangelise best practice and utilise your experience with cutting edge technologies and distributed, scalable systems to steer the technical direction of the team.
The platform is built in Java on AWS infrastructure with AWS services and Open Source frameworks.
When you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as chill out zones and quiet spaces.
The Ideal Person - Java Developer
- In depth knowledge of core Java and Spring frameworks (SpringBoot, Spring Security)
- Experience with Kafka, Hadoop, Spark or other Big Data streaming technologies
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experience in helping to lead a development life cycle process, best practices and operating distributed cloud-based microservices; keen to take on a technical leadership role
- Database experience e.g. SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Familiar with DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable
Remuneration - Java Developer
As a Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. The benefits package will incude a performance related bonus, which would be one of the more generous on offer within NI.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Java Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Johnathan Potts in the strictest confidence.