Software Engineer (60k, Fully Remote)
Salary & Benefits
- £60 salary + 10% bonus
- Fully remote working (must be NI based)
- Private health-care
- Pension scheme
- The team meet up in London a few times a year all expenses paid
The ideal person
- A degree in software engineering or computer science, or comparable work experience
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- You'll participate in every stage of the development life cycle and engage in technical design and the implementation of new functionalities.
- Converting current features to more recent technologies.
- Create new features for ResearchMonitor's whole feature set.
- Take part in design evaluations.
- Validating and adding extension code.
Vanrath are pleased to be partnering with a well-known enterprise subscription management organisation that is experiencing significant commercial expansion. More than 500 financial institutions, legal firms, professional services companies, and other high-profile companies make up their clientele. Over the course of their more than 20-year existence, they have developed a reputation for producing goods and providing unrivalled customer service. As a result, they have established enduring relationships with an elite clientele. Its global reach has recently expanded even further thanks to recent acquisitions, and it is committed to innovation and offering the best software-as-a-service offerings. Because of this, they frequently create intriguing new partnerships, have a client retention rate of 95%, and enjoy significant success with an increasing number of new clients.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.